All this has started as a natural parenting blog
Well, the blog Prynadiyi now has a hundred articles and 2.5 months to 3 years, and this is a great opportunity to ensure that Heraclitus was right: everything flows, everything changes. During this time, the blog has gone from the status of a modest whim per se, from a horrible look to a some sort of claim to taste, from wordpress.com to just .com, almost formed a style and cleared it’s throat, gathered more than 2,000 followers on Facebook, and a little more on Instagram, and even dares to hope for at least as much through the subscription button at the bottom of the page one day haha. Because the algorithms of Facebook don’t allow it to get to the true hearts of those two thousand, and the message about the article in the mail is a guarantee of our complementarity with you, so I invite you to subscribe.
It all started with the fact that I was not going to be a mother, but became one. I had nowhere to go, I had no acquaintances other than my own, I was not ready for motherhood. Nobody was ready for my motherhood. However, this experience turned me upside down, grounded and filled me. Whether it was a reorganization of hormones or an age-old rethinking of values, or fatigue from previous experiences, or lack of new ones, or all together – no idea. One thing is for sure: I feel like I live, I’ve never stopped, and I feel blessed with this chance to observe and participate directly in the growth of a new person, from scratch. This is very cool, because at times it deepens the understanding of oneself, not to mention the training that a child provides in the field of self-improvement. Prynadiyi is my other child that I love to grow.
I started reading – I couldn’t stop.
Scratch your itch
I chose to start from my needs:
- I lacked communication with other mothers – I created a page on Facebook and joined mothers groups;
- I lacked answers – I asked people, books and Google;
- I lacked an informative and interesting coffee blog – I created Prynadiyi – natural parenting blog;
- I outgrew my mother’s groups – and created my own, suitable for my needs – Chuinotown. It is a group dedicated to a mother, whose self-realization is not limited to children. (Although I do not think that limiting oneself to children is bad, no, depends on person);
- I discovered diastasis – took a recovery course and was inspired to delve into it and create my own online postpartum recovery course – Gangsta Yoga;
- for different needs, I created a number of groups to bring together people with similar problems;
- I suddenly realized that Prynadiyi blog is visually em… scary. And that it has already become something more serious for me – so I moved it to a new domain and asked a friend to help improve the site, as well as engaged in visual improvement;
- I needed a logo – and another fairy waved her magic fingers at the laptop;
- in the summer I had nowhere to go with the child (I mean entertainment, not survival) – and I created the Hawaiian Conference – a productive party for mothers with children. I plan to continue, but now it’s a little stuck due to the situation with the corona virus;
- I lacked knowledge – and I read mountains of non-fiction books and took a bunch of online courses (and actually continue to do so every day);
- my knowledge required more output than practical application – and I created a community of Ukrainian Bloggers, where I share some findings and find interesting people and projects. thus, I also support the development of Ukrainian-language content, because the Ukrainian language is one of my greatest values.
That’s a rough draft, no deep details.
Who I am and what I am talking about
Today I am the mother of a 2.5-year-old Alien, yes, exactly today, a blogger (and I’m not afraid of that word anymore), a yoga instructor with experience (I help women to get back in shape physically and morally, even if years have passed after childbirth), a nutritionist beginner, natural parenting promoter, I am full of ideas, goals and determination, and I know this is just the beginning. And I am learning to understand and accept myself, because I am very different, and this is not easy, especially when you are directly asked who you are. I used to just hide, but the baby was born as if he accepted my presence with a judge’s gavel, so now I’m here. Every time I open the main page of the Prynadiyi (“Having hope”) site, I see that boundless sky and actually it is hope, and I inspire myself.
I write less and less about my child and more and more about common things, my child is so beautiful that I can’t talk about it anymore). My child is my experience, but not a blog, my blog is about my experience, but not about a child. He will grow up and he will write about himself, if he wants, he will upload his photos to the network, or … well, you understand – he will decide for himself. And I will write about my own experiences, trials, painful and just interesting topics, because I believe that many mothers are close too and many of them still want to talk about something other than children, for example, about themselves.
Roughly speaking, what I have written over these almost 3 years can be divided into 4 parts:
- books for parents and books for children;
- reflections on social topics;
- reflections-research on household topics;
- some personal chronicles.
I promote a healthy lifestyle and living in harmony with my body, caring for the environment, quality literature, self-confidence, natural parenting and self-realization, self-fulfillment and support for the child. I want children to grow into quality people – open, confident, self-sufficient, and the mother’s life after childbirth began, not vice versa. I want society not to frame the individual and not to displace the family from other spheres of life, children are a part of us and we must take this into account in the organization of social life, nature took care of the rest. I want to see this world more adapted to the child, and most of all I want it not to break its wings, but to allow it to develop naturally. I care for the children, because it is true that what you sow you will reap, and because they are me.
With this I open a new page on Prynadiyi blog.